HOW DO I PUT THESE FILES ON MY USB KEY?
1. Download all the files to a location on your computer (your desktop, for example) by right-clicking on them and selecting "Save Target As..."
2. Plug in your USB key to a USB port on your machine (newer computers have ports on the front; with older computers you may need to find it on the back)
3. Wait 30 seconds for the drive to initialize (may take longer on slower computers)
4. Double click 'My Computer' on your desktop and locate the USB drive (usually it is the drive marked F:)
5. Drag the files you saved from this page to the USB drive icon