ABOUT EmployerRegistry.ca - FOR INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS / SECTOR COUNCILS
What is EmployerRegistry.ca?
EmployerRegistry.ca is Ontario's free online community connecting employers and tomorrow's workforce. Developed in 2008, the site acts as a single point of contact for employers looking to get involved with short, medium and long-term educational programs, ranging from one-hour career talks to full-semester cooperative education.
EmployerRegistry.ca Introductory Video
The premier on-line connection for employers to register their interest in experiential learning.
- To connect employers in communities across Ontario with the people and organizations who can help them find or strengthen involvement in new and existing experiential learning programs
- To provide Passport to Prosperity deliverers, educators and other administrators with fast, accessible and usable tools for managing, developing and tracking relationships with local employers
- To provide a platform for an online community focused around experiential learning programs like the Specialist High Skills Major that will allow for the sharing of resources amongst educators and the promotion of local programs across the province.
Benefits for Industry Associations / Sector Councils
- An intuitive online community allowing easy sharing of resources and partnership opportunities related to experiential learning opportunities, advancements in education and HR information
- One-step connections with employers across the province
- Content delivery messaging system bringing targeted news and information from the Ministry of Education & education partners across Ontario
EmployerRegistry.ca is a project of the Halton Industry Education Council (HIEC).